What we do with your personally identifiable information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with access to some of our online services. "Personally identifiable information" means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your First Baptist Milton user ID and password (if applicable)
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer's domain name and IP address, indicating
- where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can 'talk' to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have request, for example, providing it to a carrier to deliver requested products;
- with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of First Baptist Milton, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Other information we collect
We may collect other information that cannot be readily used to identify you, such as (for example) the domain name and IP address of your computer. We may use this information, individually or in the aggregate, for technical administration of our web site(s); research and development; customer and account administration; and to help us focus our marketing efforts more precisely.
First Baptist Milton uses "cookies" to store personal data on your computer. We may also link information stored on your computer in cookies with personal data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Firefox) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of our web site(s).
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your privacy responsibilities
To help protect your privacy, be sure:
- not to share your user ID or password with anyone else;
- to log off the First Baptist Milton Web site when you are finished;
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use First Baptist Milton's web site(s) and service(s). First Baptist Milton does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the [U.S.] Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Questions or comments?
Thank you for visiting First Baptist Milton online and we look forward to seeing you soon!